As I sit here on this
130th 145th 158th 182nd 221st day of hiding out from Covid-19, I have had a lot of time to think. Actually it’s not “thinking” per se. It’s more just weird and useless crap that worms its way into my brain and settles there until I get it out of my system.
Besides work and Netflix specials, there isn’t much else to do. I mean, I guess I could clean out a closet or two, but you know…Netflix.
Here I go:
- The way 2020 is going, I wouldn’t be surprised if it killed Santa.
- You know you’re lazy when you don’t want to take the time to flip over when laying out in the sun. This past summer my body looked like a reversed mullet — party in the front, business in the back. I even have the lingering handprint just below my left knee to prove it.
- Is it true the powers that be are adding “irregardless” to the dictionary? I don’t know anyone who is happy about this. Except my hubby. He likes that word and is quite pleased with himself to be part of “the movement.”
- Even though I am a self-proclaimed extravert, I do not like people in my personal space. Thank you, Coronavirus for making this possible.
- The pen I was using when I started working from home on March 12 is finally running out of ink. Two thumbs up to the Hilton Garden Inn’s writing utensils.
- Paying over $500 for a pair of sneakers that have zip ties attached to them is about as dumb as spending $200,000 to go to Mars.
- I seem to be spending more time on Google looking for cool masks to match my yoga pants than I do actually doing yoga.
- I’ve noticed when I don’t shave my legs, my legs stay crossed. It’s like natural velcro.
- Why can’t I look as good as my Snapchat filter?
- I decided I’m going to throw all the mirrors in my house away. Except the one in my bedroom. That one makes me look like my Snapchat filter. Disregard random thought #10.
- Remember when we had the threat of murder hornets?
- What murder hornets? I don’t remember any murder hornets.
- First it was toilet paper. Now it’s paper towels. What will be the next unattainable thing? If it’s Netflix, I may have to reconsider that trip to Mars.
- When you resort to wearing your retainer all day to stop yourself from snacking, you probably should seek help.
- My dog can’t wait for me to go back into the office so he can continue to lick all his private parts in peace.
- I never thought I’d be as excited as I am these days to go down the cleaning aisle at the grocery store. Finding Lysol wipes is as exhilarating for me as reaching that ever elusive itch in the middle of my back.
- I don’t care what side of the fence you are on, you have to admit these fly memes are kinda funny. Come on, they are.
There really is so much more where that came from, but I have run out of time. I have to go do something productive. Like look for paper towels. Or at least figure out how to make them.Mo
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)