I was bored during the storm today. I figured I probably should try to actually do something before I developed hemorrhoids from sitting on the couch for too long. So, I decided to google what to do during a blizzard. Here were the top 10 suggestions and why they just weren’t going to work out for me:
2) Build a snowman – that’s what I have a kid for.
3) Sit by the fire – Since the kindling is buried in half a foot of snow, that doesn’t appear to be happening.
4) Go sledding – I like my head in one piece, thank you very much. Besides, I’ll probably just pee my pants. Watch out for the yellow snow! Sorry. I couldn’t resist.
5) Watch TV – No shit Sherlock. That’s why I’m googling what to do during a blizzard.
6) Go exploring – Do they think my name is Lewis? Or Clark? I don’t know. Do you see a resemblance?
Oh well. I tried. I hope they get the roads cleared soon. I need to go get some Preparation H.