I am so honored and thrilled to accept the Superstar Blogger Award from Life, Breath, Present. She really enjoys my posts and is always there with a great comment. She’s definitely a loyal reader and her support is very much appreciated!
Life, Breath, Present writes with such honestly and faith. She is someone who appreciates all that life has to offer and what has been given to her. She is a faithful wife and mother above all else. Thank you for this nomination!
The rules are you have to answer the questions below. So here goes…
- What is the funniest thing about you? Hmm. I guess I would say that I have the gift of being able to make fun of myself without crying. And that I am clueless about most everything and like it that way.
- Who is your favorite personality? I see two answers to this question. 1) Kristen Wiig. She is my idol and I aspire to be her when I grow up. 2) I love a good sense of humor. Gotta have the sense of humor going.
- What is your lucky thing? I don’t have a particular lucky “thing,” per se. But I will say that I am very superstitious and happen to knock on a lot of wood. So, wood. Can wood be lucky?
- What is your favorite weather? My favorite weather is Fall. Definitely Fall. Because you can exercise outside without sweating to death. I also love the smell, feel, colors, the crispness of the air. I like to see the leaves falling. I do not like to clean them up. That’s why I have DH. And his leaf blower.
- A name that you want to give me. A name that I would like to give Life, Breath, Present is “Devoted.” Because she is devoted to her life and family. That is apparent from the get-go.
There are so many blogs out there that I truly love and enjoy. But one in particular stands out for me. I was immediately drawn in by her stories, her humor, her honesty and darn it, she’s an incredible writer! So, I would like to award the Superstar Blogger Award to (drum roll please)…MJ over at 154 Hidden Court. She’s a true gem. Thanks for sharing your gift.